West Yorkshire Windows are the leading installer of Orangeries, Conservatories, Garden Rooms, Glazed Extensions, Living Spaces and Windows and Doors throughout Yorkshire. Due to our continued success, we are expanding our Sales Operation and are looking for Sales Design Consultants who can flourish within a unique direct sales environment. Working out of our modern Yorkshire Based Showrooms, you will be working on a private appointment basis attending customers’ homes and utilising the latest online presentation tools.
Our first-class marketing strategy and exemplary reputation ensures our Sales Design Consultants benefit from a high volume of expertly qualified appointments.
As a Window & Door Sales Consultant, you will be highly driven, determined to succeed, highly flexible and deliver true professionalism to the Customer, the Company, and the industry alike. You must have a proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets and be experienced, particularly in sales of home improvement products, but by far the most important qualifications are enthusiasm and determination to work hard.
It is vital you will mirror the courtesy, professionalism, and integrity that West Yorkshire Windows show throughout the Customer Journey. You must be a motivated and passionate self-starter, an enterprising, creative thinker, with technical expertise and the ability to take ownership of designs from concept to creation. Full training is provided.
In return we offer an excellent OTE level as well as product, design and software training, inspirational luxury showrooms and a hands-on consultative sales culture. Successful applicants should be full driving licence holders and car owners.
This is a fast paced and evolving environment, so be prepared to adapt well to change.
- Responsible for meeting with homeowners, providing support and help to create the homeowner’s dream home, offering different suggestions and options to suit their needs.
- You will build effective relationships with all stakeholders, ensure these contribute to the business success through the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- You will be responsible for listening to the Customer, understanding their needs, be curious and question to gather the ideas needed to create the desired design.
- You will be required to accurately measure for windows, doors, porches, and roofline products.
- You will be pro-active and confident in offering different suggestions and options to suit the customer’s needs and aspirations.
- You will be able to address sales goals and adjust to customers’ needs to close a sale.
- You will demonstrate confidence to the customer, explaining the quality of the product and the benefits of industry leading products which provide a lifetime of comfort, security, and overall peace of mind.
- You will display a genuine caring approach, which will support and help the customer to solve problems to fill the needs that their home currently lacks.
- You will display excellent product knowledge, as well as an understanding of the wide range of features and benefits, being able to relay these to the customers.
- To demonstrate sample products, explaining what we offer and how this offering will resolve the customers current problems and further achieve the longevity and quality that we guarantee.
- To be able to comply with the legal requirements of the FCA when demonstrating the various finance options.
- You will be well presented and professional, respecting both the client and the company.
- You will ensure excellent timekeeping and diary management.
- Display a polite, courteous, and enthusiastic approach, with the ability to develop excellent customer relations, showing interest in the customer’s personal interests when finding out the needs of the homeowner.
- Ensure the customer is always involved, display excellent listening skills, encouraging the customer to express their needs.
- Excellent questioning skills with the ability to establish exactly what products we can offer.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate the Customer.
- You must be friendly, determined, and able to demonstrate the value of our marketplace product to new customers.
- You will be a versatile, dynamic, and determined individual with previous sales experience, highly goal orientated with demonstrable experience of hitting or exceeding sales targets.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing your salary expectations and the added value you can bring to our business by completing the form below.