West Yorkshire Windows are the leading installer of Orangeries, Conservatories, Garden Rooms, Glazed Extensions, Living Spaces and Windows and Doors throughout Yorkshire. Due to our continued success, we are expanding our Sales Operation and are looking for Sales Professionals who can flourish within a unique direct sales environment. Working out of our modern Yorkshire Based Showrooms, in Doncaster or Wakefield. You will be working on a private appointment basis attending customers’ homes and utilising the latest online presentation tools.
Our first-class marketing strategy and exemplary reputation ensures our Sales Design Consultants benefit from a high volume of expertly qualified appointments.
As Sales Consultant you will be highly driven, determined to succeed, highly flexible and deliver true professionalism to the Customer, the Company and the Industry alike.
The role is highly versatile and dynamic, you will be required to visit customers’ homes, establish their “New Living Space” design requirements and interpret these into a design solution modelled using bespoke software. This is a rare opportunity to truly enjoy all the rewards that an aspirational selling environment can give.
You must be a motivated and passionate self-starter, an enterprising, creative thinker, with a technical aptitude and the ability to take ownership of designs from concept to creation. Full training is provided.
This is a fast paced and evolving environment, so be prepared to adapt well to change.
In return we offer an excellent OTE level as well as product, design and software training, inspirational luxury showrooms and a hands-on consultative sales culture. Successful applicants should be full driving licence holders.
- Attend qualified appointments, both in customers’ homes and using some of the latest online design tools, listening to their requirements and helping them by offering the very latest and most innovative home improvement products;
- Meeting homeowners and helping them to create their dream new living space using our unique design software and product range;
- Working flexibly to visit new and existing customers who have shown an interest in our “New Living Space” designs, giving meaningful advice on issues like planning and building regulations; full training is given in these areas;
- Build effective relationships which will contribute to the business success through the delivery of exceptional customer service;
- You will be responsible for listening to the Customer, understand their needs, be curious and question to gather the ideas needed to create the desired design.
- You must be smart and professional, as you will be the one who sets the first impression of the company;
You will be a passionate, highly driven individual who enjoys helping customers;
- You will be a versatile, dynamic and determined individual, highly goal orientated with demonstrable experience of hitting or exceeding targets;
- A flexible and adaptable truly professional Sales Consultant, delivering professionalism to the Customer, Company and Industry;
- You must be a motivated and passionate self-starter with a creative flair and the ability to take ownership of designs from concept to creation;
- Excellent numerical skills, be able to think logically and be objective in your decision making;
- Good IT Skills required, Word, Excel, Outlook etc;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate the Customer;
- able to identify cost efficient solutions to problems;
- value of our marketplace product to new customers;
- A highly responsive individual, you will understand the importance of responding quickly to daily challenges;
- not satisfied with the status quo, you will have a strong opinion on how to be the best salesperson;
- Hands on, results focused, motivated to deliver in advance of deadlines;
- Robust, energetic and tenacious;
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, a credible individual who possess a “can do” attitude and has an open mind to learn from the best in the business;
- honesty, probity and integrity;
- Analytical with good commercial acumen.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity which, whether you are looking for an employed position or self-employed, then please send your CV and covering letter detailing your salary expectations including the added value you can bring to our business using the form below.